We had to part ways with Matthew and Lisa on Monday. I had talked my parents into letting me and the girls squeeze into the car so that we could stay for Sunday night and ride down with them on Monday morning. Justin had to leave a little before six Monday morning to make it to work in time, but it was worth spending Sunday night with them. On Monday we went on a little walk and just hung out and visited. It was a lot of fun.
If you ask them to pose for you, these are the pictures you end up with!
I wanted to get a picture of them with the girls. This was their first time meeting Brooke. Last time we saw them I was 8 months pregnant.
Lydia had warmed up so much to Lisa. In the picture she is giving her a "big hug" as she calls them.
It was so much fun having Matthew and Lisa around. I laughed more than I have laughed in a long time. It is never a dull moment with them!
11 years ago




1 comment:
I love seeing those pics of us with the girls! They are so much fun and I miss them! I miss you and Justin of course also, don't get me wrong! =)
Post a Comment