I've decided that I really love holidays in the middle of the week. Having Justin home for a day really breaks up the week! We didn't do anything too fancy. We did some yard work and just hung out. It was a lot of fun though. We did end up buying Lydia some snaps and she loved them!!!
Brooke enjoyed playing on the lawn.
We didn't buy any fireworks to do at night so we put Lydia to bed at her normal time. The neighbors, however, had bought enough fireworks to do fireworks from 8:30 to 10:30 straight. Once Lydia heard the fireworks going off she ran out of bed and insisted that we watch the fireworks out the window like we had done of July 4th. She did have so much fun, but I was ready for bed. She is pretty cute when she talks about the fireworks though. This is how she describes them, "fireworks, sky, BOOM" and as her voice gets deeper and louder when she says boom and she throws both her hands into the air. It is so cute.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment