Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

It's official.  I have turned the age that most people seem to stay at forever.  I am now 29!  My birthday morning didn't quite go how Justin had planned, the girls were a little grouchy so instead of making me breakfast like he wanted to, he helped me with the girls.  He had also put balloons and a banner up in the kitchen.  Once we got the kids all settled and fed he gave me my presents.
Lydia is very helpful in making sure people can open the gifts and cards by themselves.  She thinks it is so much fun!  Justin spoiled me rotten this year!! 
 My dad had training in Salt Lake at 7:30 that morning and after he finished he came and took me and the girls to breakfast!  It was perfect timing because the girls were still fussy and him coming just made the whole morning better.  I don't have pictures at breakfast though.  I was also able to go to lunch with Justin and the girls.  It was very nice too!  We ate dinner at home and then met up with my grandparents and my aunt Jenny at Leatherby's for icecream!!!  It was wonderful.  I hadn't been there in a while so I was excited to go.  Brooke liked looking at the menu.
 
 Lydia was all over the place.  She loves GGma and GGpa so much and is always so excited to see them.
 
 Here's Justin was his happy face because he knew he made my birthday perfect!!!
I really am blessed to have such a good husband and daughters who went the extra effort for my birthday!

No comments: