Having an annual pass to the zoo is going to be awesome! We were able to go again and this time we went with Jillian, Xander (or Baby Amder as Lydia calls him), and my mom! We had a lot of fun. The temperature was cooler and it wasn't as crowded since it wasn't a Saturday. The animals were more active too!
Lydia was posing a little better for pictures this time than she was last time. I love when I can get pictures of both girls together!
Jillian and Xander.
My mom and her friend. We told her to go pose on laying on it. I didn't think she would. Sure enough she did. I seriously have the coolest mom!
Brooke and me waiting for the bird show to start. The bird show was awesome! The birds fly right over your head. At one point I thought a bird was going to hit Brooke in the head.
My mom taught Lydia how to take pictures. She loved it!! She took pictures pretty much the entire show.
My mom and Lydia being silly!
Of course, we needed to ride the carousel. Lydia loves it. This time we took Brooke and she was so excited she got to go. She really is just a little sweetheart.
Brooke absolutely loved it!
Lydia normally rides the elephant, or Dumbo, but someone was already on it so this time she rode the bear.
My mom and Lydia outside the snake house. Lydia loves snakes. We tried to walk past the building without having to go inside because it is a little stinky, but Lydia recognized it and started yelling "Nake, nake!" So we went inside and she loved it!
Lydia was being silly in front of the giraffes. However, Brooke was exhausted and had fallen asleep in the stroller.
Brooke didn't want to take another nap after we got home, she was too busy trying to get to Xander and his binki. Lydia was asleep though so that is why she isn't in the picture!
We had a lot of fun at the zoo! It was a great early celebration to my birthday.
11 years ago




1 comment:
Yay for the zoo. I really like your annual pass! That bird show was way fun. We should go again next month. :)
Post a Comment