11 years ago
Friday, November 18, 2011
Oreo Turkeys
My mom bought us the stuff to make turkeys out of oreo cookies, reeses peanut butter cups, whoppers, candy corn, and chocolate frosting. They were fun to make with Lydia but she was eating the candy faster than I could help her assemble the turkey. We had to cut out a few of the steps (like giving the turkey eyes and the little thing under it's beak) but we still had fun. She loved playing with the frosting and the candy corn. I would try to show her where to put the candy corn, but she would pull it out and eat it. I guess she has a little bit of a sweet tooth.

Our finished product. I got this shot just in time because Lydia decided that she was going to eat our creation right after I took the picture.

We had so much fun. I know she is a little too young to fully enjoy activities like this, but it was still fun to do with her. Brooke slept through the whole thing. She really is awake more than it seems. I guess I need to take more pictures of her when she is awake. Don't you just love her messy hair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think Brooke looks like Justin. Cute little family! I like the oreo turkeys!
Post a Comment