Monday, November 7, 2011

Brooke

I decided that I haven't taken near as many pictures of Brooke as I have Lydia. I know half of the reason for that is because I don't get to dress Brooke in cute outfits like I was able to with Lydia, but the other half is because Lydia keeps me so busy that I completely forget. So after church I decided to get some pictures of Brooke in her dress. It is fun to put dresses on her because she is able to wear them with her harness on. Brooke has naturally curly hair like Lydia did, but Brooke's doesn't stay as tight and curled as Lydia's used to. I know these pictures are all of the same pose, but they are too cute not to post a few of them.These pictures were taken on Sunday, November 6, 2011 when Brooke was seven weeks old.

No comments: