11 years ago
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Carl's Junior Playplace
On Monday, November 7, I took Brooke to JC Penneys to get some professional pictures take of her in her blessing dress. My mom was in town and she helped keep Lydia entertained. We also got some cute pictures of Lydia and Brooke together, but we aren't given digital copies that we can post online. After pictures we wanted to take Lydia somewhere so she could just play and not have to hold still and be good so we decided to go to Carl's Junior for lunch. We were the only people there after a while so I climbed through the play place with her. In order for Lydia to get to one of the slides she had to go through a tunnel and then climb up a step which was way too high for her to do by herself so I climbed in and sat on the step and would help her up. Lydia would then go down the slide and run back to the tunnel and climb through it so I could lift her up. She did this probably twenty times before we went and climbed through the rest of the play place. The pictures aren't the best because of the lighting but they are too cute not to post. I love the big smile on Lydia's face.



She loves to climb and play so this was the perfect place for her to go. She could have kept going and going. I'm sure Lydia and Brooke will have so much fun in a year or two when they can play together.
This is us at the very top of the play place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment