11 years ago
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Jungle Jims
We bought a discount pass for ten all day wrist bands to a place called Jungle Jims. Let me just say that whoever does their website does an amazing job because the place is a lot more impressive online than it is in real life. I'm not sure we would have bought the pass had we been to the place before hand. Needless to say, Lydia did have fun, it just wasn't all we thought it would be. Jungle Jims has a bunch of rides to little kids. Lydia was too small for a few of them and the other ones we had to go with her. I think that Lydia went on the carousel five or six times and would have gone more if we didn't move her away from it.
The other rides that Lydia was able to go on were spaceship things that you could make go up and down, a safari type truck that went around a track, lady bugs that spun individually as the entire ride was spinning, and a roller coaster. I'm not a huge fan of spinning rides so I made Justin go on most of them with her.

Lydia was funny on the lady bug ride because she put her arms up on the seat behind her and just seemed so relaxed and content.
The roller coaster ride was crazy fast. I think that it surprised both Justin and me how fast it went. Lydia's face was priceless as they were going around but it was going too fast to get a good picture of it. Half way through the ride the roller coaster stopped and then started again going backwards though. Lydia didn't really like it going backwards and had an even better facial expression. She didn't fuss or cry about it, just seemed a little nervous. When Lydia got off of the roller coaster she was pretty dizzy and had a hard time walking straight.
We also let her play some arcade games. She had so much fun. She played Hungry Hungry Hippo, she shot the teeth in the clowns mouth, she played wac-a-mole, she played with the race cars, and she rode on the train. She ran from one thing to another. 


Brooke slept through the whole thing in the stroller. I imagine in a few years Lydia and Brooke will enjoy this place a lot more.
After we got her tickets we let Lydia pick out a prize and we were going to go back and go on the rides again but she waved and then blew a kiss to the rides and started walking out the door. I guess she was done. Justin and I just laughed. She is such a character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment