On Friday we went boating at Hyrum Reservoir. It was a perfect day for boating. I think that Hyrum Reservoir is very pretty lake. Lydia enjoyed the boat a lot better this year than she did last year. I think she was more comfortable in her life jacket this year.My mom and Lydia Me and Justin Matthew and Lisa Jillian and BradyLydia and Justin were the first ones to adventure into the water. They went on the tube first.After a little bit I decided to join them.After a while Lydia tried to climb out of the tube and into the lake, so Lydia and I got out and let Justin have the tube to himself. He sat on it first, then he stood, and then he laid across it. He enjoys the tube.Lisa and Jillian were next on the tube. Their ride was as exciting as mine and Lydia's. While Lisa and Jillian were tubing, my dad let Lydia drive the boat. Once again, she just wanted to be on his lap.We then took a break and let Lydia play in the water a little bit.After the tubing was done we stopped and ate a picnic lunch. Lydia and my dad found some steps and ventured down into the water. When we tried to bring her out of the water she got very upset. My mom volunteered to stay on the shore with Lydia (my mom's not a huge fan of the boat).Justin went wake boarding after lunch. I was going to show him up, but figured it probably wasn't a very good idea.I got the best picture of one of his wipe-outs too! Jillian went on the knee board next.I got a good picture of her falling too. She tries to stand up on it.After boating we went to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner. Lydia seemed to enjoy herself during dinner. Once we got back to my parents' she saw the four wheeler and insisted on climbing onto it. She loves them!We had fun, but were all very tired from being in the sun all day.
True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one's companion."
Gordon B. Hinckley
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about little puppies.
"Friends who love you will build you up when you are falling down and pick you up and carry you when you are too stubborn to walk." ~Unknown
"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too." ~ Samuel Butler
1 comment:
Lydia, you and I can go tubing together!
Post a Comment