On Sunday we went to church in the morning. Lydia was sitting on my mom's bed watching Dumbo. It is what Nathan used to go every time he was there. She is also holding a little stuffed Dumbo.

After church my dad's brother, Brad, and his kids came over. Brad and Jared, my cousin, were in town from Connecticut to visit my grandma who lives in Hyrum so my other cousins, Chantelle and Bradford and Kayla (Bradford's wife) drove down from BYU-Idaho to have a bbq with everyone. My grandma and Chester came over too. After dinner my dad got the four-wheeler out for everyone to ride on. I didn't take pictures, but I stole these next ones from my uncle Brad. The first ones are of Chantelle and Bradford.

Chantelle and Jared

Bradford and Kayla

My dad and Shadow

Shadow

Samie - she is all dirty. She stands in the sprinklers in the pasture to cool off and then rolls in the mud. She was perfectly white the day before.


It was fun seeing everyone. I hadn't seen Jared, Chantelle, or Brad for a few years. Bradford and Kayla come to visit a little more often.
Matthew and Lisa had a midnight flight out back to Tennessee. It was fun having them around for the weekend. I was hoping to talk them back into moving to Utah though. We'll have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment