11 years ago
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Butterfield Canyon
On the 4th of July we decided to go for a hike up Butterfield Canyon. When we got to the trail it started to rain a little bit but we decided to go anyway and see if it stopped or not. My mom bought Lydia this cute little outfit.
Lydia and Daisy love being outside.
I made a deal with Justin and said that I would carry new baby and he could carry Lydia.
This is the best picture I could get of the three of us. I really like it though because Justin and Lydia have the same look on their faces.
Me and Daisy.
Lydia kept wanting to reach and pull leaves off of all the trees while we were hiking. She also liked to periodically "get Justin." She would start patting him on the head and laughing at herself.

The views were very pretty.
It started raining again a little bit harder so we ended up turning around just in case it started coming down harder. It was actually fairly cold because it was windy too. It's not very often that you have to change plans on the 4th of July because it is too cold. Lydia liked the rain though.
When we were done hiking we drove up to the top of the canyon and we were able to see the view of the Kennecot Copper Mine.

We were going to have a picnic there, but it was too cold for Lydia so we headed back down and went to a park. It was a really fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Her hair is lightening up! I love the little boots!
Post a Comment