11 years ago
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Justin Turns 27!
Justin is getting so old!! He is now officially in his late twenties (as of July 6th). Poor guy! Justin had to work on his birthday but Lydia and I tried to make it special for him. We started by making him breakfast and then giving him his gifts. He is a pretty "picky" person to shop for because he likes to pick things out by himself.
Lydia is funny because she loves going and giving things to people, so she got excited to give him his gifts.
My mom came down for the day because she was going to tend Lydia early the next morning for us while I went to a cub scout day camp and had to leave early in the morning. We all went to lunch with Justin. Lydia and I bought some cupcakes and balloons and took them into his work. I wish I would have taken a picture of when Lydia handed the balloons to Justin because she had such an excited serious look on her face. We went to La Hacienda for lunch. For dinner we made him steaks....such a spoiled guy.... and he got his traditional ice cream cake for his birthday cake!
Lydia had already gone to bed so she didn't get to sing Happy Birthday with us.
We are still planning on taking him out on a date to dinner once our schedules calm down a little. I love being able to spoil Justin and love getting him things that he doesn't know about because he hates being surprised!! He is such an amazing man and a wonderful husband and the best dad-dad ever! Happy Birthday Babe!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment