11 years ago
Sunday, July 10, 2011
4th of July
We bought Lydia a festive little dress to wear to church on Sunday. These pictures were all taken on July 3rd. I personally think that she looks adorable. My sister had made her festive bows for her hair last year and they matched perfectly with Lydia's dress. Usually Lydia takes the bows out, but she wore it all during church.
This post is really just going to be a lot of pictures of just Lydia. She is pretty cute. I love how you can see her teeth in most of the pictures.
She was in an extremely good mood while I was taking these pictures of her. She is proud to be an American.
She loves to clap!
I had to post this picture so you could see the full dress better.
I've decided that the only time it is convenient having blue denim couches is for 4th of July pictures. It makes such a good back drop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment