11 years ago
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Hawaii- Day One
Last Saturday, Justin and I flew to Hawaii. Justin's grandma was generous enough to pay for our plane ticket and hotel room so we could go. We went to Mendon the night before we left to drop Lydia and Daisy off with my parents because they were watching them while we were gone. I had a very hard time leaving her. This was the first time that I had left Lydia overnight. Saturday ended up being a pretty long day. It started with an hour and twenty minute drive to my grandparents house, my grandma then drove us to the airport, which was followed by the six hour and forty five minute airplane ride (not to mention the wait time while waiting to board the plane).
This is Justin waiting to get on the plane.
Us on the plane followed by a picture of Justin sleeping on the plane.
The Honolulu airport is really pretty. This is the view that you get to see while you are walking to baggage claim.
We are always excited when we find our luggage at baggage claim and know that we aren't going to have to try to track it down.
We took a shuttle back to our hotel room and met up with Justin's grandma and his parents there. Justin's grandma and parents stayed at a time share condo down the street from us. It was about 5:00 Hawaii time once we got settled into our hotel and all, but it was 9:00 Salt Lake time so we took the rest of the day easy. We walked to the International Market Place, which was pretty much right across the street from our hotel, and just walked around for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so jealous. I spent a summer in laie. These pictures really brought back memories.
Post a Comment