11 years ago
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Lydia's Package
We ordered a back pack carrier for Lydia and when FedEx dropped it off, she was pretty excited. Of course, she didn't care what was in the package, she was just excited for a new toy. She played with it most of the day. 
She would try to climb in and out and then she would go and get toys to put inside of the box. It was pretty entertaining to watch.
We went on a walk later with her in the backpack and I think she liked it because she was able to hit Justin on the back of the head. I didn't get any pictures, but I am sure by the end of the summer I will have some of her in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey I just ordered a backpack as well. I'm so excited to use it. We got the Deuter Kid Comfort III. What kind did you guys get? You better bring it to the reunion so we can go on lots of hikes together. :-)
Post a Comment