Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last Boating Trip

On Saturday my dad took us out for what will most likely be the last boating trip of the summer. We've been lucky to get to go out a few times in the last couple of months.Other than the fact that she really doesn't like the life jacket or being held, Lydia does really well on the boat. She loves it when we are moving and she can feel the bounce and a little bit of wind.Justin can be quite the show off! Just teasing. I only say that because he is pretty good and likes to try new tricks.But even the best of us fall. We tend to blame the driver of the boat when we fall though. It is easier on our pride (and since I know that my dad doesn't read the blog we are still okay to blame the driver).The above picture is of me. I was just goofing off so that is why I look so dorky.
Justin and Dan doubled skied together. Aren't they so cute?Justin and are a little cuter though, right?Sometimes I think we only get invited places because everyone just wants to hang out with Lydia. If I would have known having kids would make us so popular we would have had a kid sooner! We had a lot of fun and we are glad that we were able to get to go out one more time. We are sad to see the summer fading away.

No comments: