Friday, September 17, 2010

I Looked Out the Window and What Did I See?

Deron Williams driving a camaro! Justin called me from work today and asked me to guess who he saw driving down the freeway. I was thinking that he saw one of our friends from Logan or something like that, but nope, he saw Deron Williams. I told him that it sounded a little made up and that he didn't have any way to prove it so he sent me an e-mail. This is what the e-mail said:

"So me and some guys from work were driving back to Bluffdale because we hada been at the other office in Murray for a lunch barbecue. We looked over and....holy crap! thats Deron Williams driving in the car next to us. He was driving a Chevy Camaro. We tried yelling at him to get his attention but he did not want to look over, although I don't blame him. For proof in the first picture you can see the reflection in his car our work truck with IGES logo on it. Pretty Sweet."I guess it wasn't made up after all!

2 comments:

Deron said...

Quit Stalking Me! I don't want to be your Man Crush!

Nathan said...

Oh goodness. I can't believe this made not only mass family emails, but it made the blog. Who is this guy anyway? LOL