Lydia turned four months old yesterday, June 23rd. She is getting so old and so big! She woke up really happy and kept waving her hands around for her little photo shoot.



In some of the pictures her arms are blurry because she was so happy.

Some fun facts about Lydia are:
*She loves to suck her hands. Usually if she has her right hand in her mouth it is just her index finger, and if her left hand is in her mouth she has her index finger, ring finger, and middle finger in her mouth.
*She smiles whenever she sees Justin and me.
*She likes to try to sit up by herself - sometimes she even does it successfully.
*She loves to be tickled; her neck, sides, under arms, and feet are ticklish.
*She loves to razz and blow spit bubbles.
*She loves to babble and try to talk.
*When she takes naps she has to have something over her face and something to hold on to.
*She still likes to have her binki upside down.
*She tries to fight sleep. If she is too tired she tries to stay awake.

We love having Lydia around. She is such a good little baby and rarely cries, unless I am around people and then she seems to get fussy making me a liar about saying she rarely cries. She loves to be around her cousin. He loves her just as much. He baby talks to her and everything. They are pretty cute together.


Nathan thinks that he has to help change her diapers, buckle her into her carseat, and pretty much anything else he thinks he needs to do.

Lydia likes to come lay in bed with Justin and I in the mornings before we all get ready. She just lays there and smiles and turns her head back and forth from me to Justin. So so cute.


I can't believe that she is already four months old. She is such a wonderful blessing in our lives!!
4 comments:
So sweet! Love the updates on what she is up to now. =)
I love the blurry arms!
You forgot to say how much she loves her grandma Caylinn!!
Awe, you are making me tear up! It may be due to the hormones. But I can't wait to be able to say cute things like that and be so proud of my baby. You are so great! I also love how she had her legs crossed in the pictures! She is such a CUTIE PIE! I also like the great cousin helper! What a stud.
Post a Comment