Thursday, June 10, 2010

Traded to the LA Dodgers

Well, after a few days of being with the Chicago Cubs, Lydia was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. I think she is happy with the trade. She is hoping that playing for the Dodgers will get her the pony that her grandpa promised her a little faster than if she played for the Cubs.
After my dad saw the post of Lydia in the Cubs Jersey he went and found her a jersey for the Dodgers, his favorite team.
She cried more (a lot) while wearing the Dodger's jersey so I am not sure if she is trying to say she would rather be a Cubs fan or if she just didn't like the Dodgers. I guess we'll have to wait and see.Regardless of where she plays, her daddy is proud of her!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow Lydia you must be pretty good! Or really cute. Grandpa likes the new jersey.

Julienne said...

I like that much better, Dodgers are my favorite team. We can now be friends again. Can I say that I miss you? Still negative on VT since you left. I am obviously not a dillagent person without you with me.

Burnin' Love said...

BOO Lydia!