11 years ago
Monday, June 7, 2010
Lydia and the Chicago Cubs & 100th Post
Lydia was drafted to play for the Chicago Cubs this season. Hopefully with her cute looks and amazing skill they will actually be able to win this year.
The Cubs are hoping that cute looks will end the Curse of the Goat once and for all. :)
My brother sent Lydia a few Chicago Cubs onesies. He is a die hard Cubs fan, poor guy! My dad bought Lydia the baseball and mitt as soon as he found out we were pregnant. My mom bought Lydia the cute, little hat and I already had the striped pants so I decided to put it all together and do a little photo shoot or Lydia in her Chicago Cubs jersey. I personally like how she kept trying to put the baseball into her mouth. Nowadays everything seems to end up in her mouth. She is such a doll an a good sport with all of my photo shoots.




Oh yeah! Happy 100th Post! That seems like a lot of posts, but I sit and think about everything that I could have blogged about and didn't. I like blogging because it is a great way to keep somewhat of a journal about what we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She is so cute!! I wonder if the Cubs will put her on an exercise program. I like the belly. Dad is not to happy with the cubs shirt. You will love the one he bought for her!
What a cutie! I love the shoes too.
Oh the little darling...so cute!
Love the pics! She is adorable!
Post a Comment