11 years ago
Monday, June 21, 2010
Working with Daddy
Last Tuesday Lydia and I went out on a job with Justin. He had a lot observation up East Canyon. It is for some guy that just bought about 8,000 acres and is going to build a huge house with a barn and all sorts of fun stuff on it. I am pretty jealous. It'd be awesome to have something like that.
The picture isn't very good of him. That colored speck in the middle is Justin doing his job. I still haven't figured out what exactly he does. Plays in the dirt mostly and this is proof of it. He walked out there with his shovel, looked and the dirt, wrote some notes on a paper, and then moved on to more dirt.
Here Justin is doing more work. Best looking engineer I have ever met!
This is Lydia waiting in the car while Justin was working. She likes watching out the window on drives so I think that she enjoyed going up the canyon.
This cabin was on the lot that Justin was working on. It is one of the original stops for the Pony Express trail.
This is Justin after a job well done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I like playing in the dirt too Justin!
So what did Justin's notes say? Was it silty sand or sandy silt? Or *gasp* sand with silt? It's all too much! I'm just joking. But seriously, it's nice to see Justin earning his keep for a change :)
BTW, "best looking engineer ever" really isn't raising the bar too high, its like saying, "that was the cleanest truck stop restroom ever".
Post a Comment