Monday, June 21, 2010

Justin's First Official Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!!! For Father's Day we drove up to Logan to hang out with my parents. It made for a busy weekend, but it was a lot of fun. We had fun celebrating Justin's first official Father's Day.Justin got to Lydia's hair. Do you like the mohawk? Just goes to show that I can't leave Lydia with Justin anymore. For Father's Day I thought I would give Justin the opportunity to change all of Lydia's diapers. All though he was game for the idea, I changed most of them. He is too nice of a guy and sneaked in and changed a couple of them.This is Lydia in her Father's Day outfit. It says "Wild About Daddy."Justin and Lydia posing for their first Father's Day picture. Justin and Lydia opening his Father's Day gifts.
We went to church with my parents at their ward. Our little family before church.
Nathan and LydiaMy dad with his two grandkidsMy parents with their grandkids.Lydia was a little fussy because she missed her nap due to the 1-4:00 church schedule my parents have.This is Lydia taking her after church nap. She sleeps just like her daddy. Arms above her head and knees poking out too. Such a cutie!Justin and Lydia playing airplane. He is such a good dad and husband. Lydia and I are lucky to have him in our lives. Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

She is so cute! I can not even believe how much hair she has! I love the mohawk too! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Caylinn said...

Thanks for a fun weekend!

Isaac said...

Way to go Daddy-o! The mohawk is a good look.