Friday, June 4, 2010

Lydia's First Trip to the Zoo

Lydia and I went to the zoo with Cammie and Nathan yesterday. I think that every school around also decided to go to the zoo. There were tons of kids on field trips. It was nice to be outside. The weather was nice, a little humid and muggy, but really nice. It is fun to watch Nathan look at all of the animals.Nathan also likes to walk around and take pictures of the animals. You can't really see the camera he is holding, but that is what he is doing. "Cheese giraffe."
The baby elephant is about a year old now. She is getting pretty big, but still tiny compared to her mom.Lydia and the elephant. She was funny because she was looking all over at everything around her.Nathan and I rode on the carousel. He was riding Dumbo and they were flying. Pretty cute.We packed our own lunch and took a little break to eat. Nathan thinks that it is a game and funny if he eats "our" food. We had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Thanks for coming with us!! We had a blast! Lets go again when there aren't any field trips!

Grandma said...

And when I can go!!!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

That looks like fun, I love going to the zoo but maybe without all the field trips! Lydi is growing so much... what a cutie!