Saturday, June 23, 2012

Playing in Flour

We have to get pretty creative at our house to find something that will keep Lydia entertained for more than thirty seconds.  She is extremely busy and always on the go.  The other day I put some flour into a cake pan and she just stood there stirring it.  She loves to help me and always brings the stool over to where I am doing something.  I just told her that I needed help with the flour and she had a blast.
 I know that there are a lot of pictures of her just playing in flour, but I rarely get her to look at the camera and in these ones she is actually smiling too.  I also love all of the flour all over her face.
 She thought she was lucky getting to use a toothpick too!
 

She is such a cute little girl.  I have a hard time remembering that she is still just barely two!  I always expect her to act so much older.  I definitely love my little two year old!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Lydia is so cute! These flour pictures are adorable!

Cammie said...

She is quite the mixture of you and Justin the older she gets! Tell her to stop growing up so fast.