Sunday, June 17, 2012

Flying Kites

I usually mow the lawn while Justin is at work or while he is working on a different project.  The other day I came back to the backyard after mowing the front yard to see him and Lydia flying a kite.
 Lydia was able to fly it all by herself.  It was so cute watching her.
 At one point I think she must have gotten bored though because she just let go of the string. 
 
 Lydia liked holding the kite up for Justin when he was trying to get it in the air.
 I think Justin liked flying the kite too.  He is such a good dad!  I love watching him with the girls.  Brooke was taking a nap so she missed out on all the fun.  We always just put the monitor outside so we can hear when she wakes up.

1 comment:

bobandhaley said...

How fun! We did this a few weeks ago and the boys loved it! I am impressed that you mow the lawn too! I have never done that... we have not had a house with grass yet either.