Sunday, June 24, 2012

JaNae and Jacoby's Visit

I was lucky enough the other day to have one of my bestest friends come and visit.  JaNae moved to Kansas City a little over a year ago and she was in town for a few short days and I was lucky enough to get to visit with her.  She brought her cute little boy Jacoby.  Brooke and Jacoby had so much fun crawling all over with each other.
The two of them both climbed over to the railing and pulled themselves up.  It was so cute watching them try to get through.  Brooke climbs up on the railing quite often, but I think this time it was a lot more fun because she had a friend to play with.
 
 
It was so fun seeing JaNae (and Joan- her mom came to visit too).  I wish JaNae lived closer so that we could hang out more.  It made me realize how much I miss having her around!

No comments: