Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Xander

On June 5, 2012 at 9:50 am I got a new little nephew, Xander.  He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 inches long when he was born.  I wasn't able to get up to see him until Thursday.  My dad was on his way home from Price and he stopped and picked the girls and me up so we could ride back with him.  Justin came up Friday after work.
Isn't he cute.  He has dark hair.  He has more on the back and the sides so it doesn't show up as much in pictures of his face.
Brooke and Lydia and Xander.  Brooke looks so much bigger than him.  This angle makes her look chunkier than she really is.
Brooke was fascinated with Xander and just wanted to be with him the whole time we were there.
Lydia really isn't too interested in babies.  She didn't want to hold him or anything.  She would look at him and kiss him, but that was the extent of it.  That is how she was with Brooke too.
 Brooke kept trying to climb into Xander's bouncer when we were at Jillian's house.
 Lydia liked playing on the stairs.  She doesn't have any pants on because she had a blowout and I had just hand washed them so they were drying in the dryer.

 
Me and Xander.  He is so cute!  I am definitely the favorite.  He is smiling because I am holding him.
Justin and Xander.
 My mom and most of the grandkids.  We miss Nathan!
 
Brooke was wanting to play more with Xander.
Brooke liked helping Xander keep the binki in his mouth.  She crawled up to him and did that by herself.  Isn't she so helpful!?
My mom and Lydia
 My mom with Lydia and Brooke.
We loved being able to meet Baby Xander.  He is so cute and hardly ever makes a sound!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hey Xander is pretty cute! :)