After going to Logan to meet Xander, we went back up to Mendon a few days later so we could drive GGma to meet Xander. Here Xander is with Great Grandma Norma or GGma as she refers to herself. She came up with the GGma name to distinguish herself from the other grandmas. Obviously the GGma refers to great grandma.
We took the girls to the park in order to get rid of some excess energy. Lydia loves being in the swing and always asks to be pushed high. Brooke likes the swings too even though we don't push her as high as we push Lydia.
Brooke was having fun crawling all over the grass.
She likes to be able to play. Sometimes I feel like she thinks she is getting away with something when she gets to do the same things that Lydia gets to do.
Whenever Lydia is at the Mendon park she goes over to a little pavilion thing they have and starts to dance. GGma got into the dancing with her. She is such a good sport. I have loved being able to visit with her as much as I have been able to the last little while.
Daisy and Hollie play so much when they are together. They are best buds. Sometimes they even lay down and relax. Daisy just makes herself comfortable where ever she is.
Here is another shot of Xander right before getting a bath. He is so cute.
It was so much fun driving up with GGma so she could see Xander. We had a great visit on the way there, while we there, and especially on the way home. She told me so many wonderful stories of Grandpa Alan. I wish the car ride would have been ten times that long so I could have heard more stories. My Grandpa Alan truly sounds like he was an amazing man and he has had so many miraculous experiences in the short life that he lived. I am grateful to have got to hear the stories.
11 years ago





1 comment:
You should write the stories of Grandpa Alan down. Or you and Grandma do it together on your next visit there while Lydia is dusting. :)
Post a Comment