Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Day in Mendon

Lydia, Brooke, and I went to Logan for a couple of days because my dad was missing Lydia and wanted her to come play. The first thing Lydia wanted to do when we got there was to go and feed the horses apples. Right when we got out of the car she started asking to go see them and wouldn't go inside. She loves animals so much!While we were there we were able to go see Grandma Rowley. This is the first time that she was able to meet Brooke. I was also able to visit my friend Katie Hicks at Cook Martin Poulson where I used to work. I realized how much I miss being there. I worked with some amazing people.Lydia also helped my mom and Jillian by coloring on their projects. Lydia loves to color but doesn't understand why she can't color on the floor, the table, the walls, and all the other fun stuff. She doesn't like being limited to paper.It was fun to be back in Cache Valley. I absolutely love it there, especially in the fall because there are so many trees and the colors always look amazing.

No comments: