11 years ago
Monday, October 10, 2011
Justin's Family
Justin's parents and his sister Michelle and our niece Arianna came up for the weekend to see Brooke and to Justin's cousin's wedding. While they were here they also helped us with some much needed yard work. I have to say that Justin's mom is one hard worker!!
This is how Lydia helps in the yard. She loves her sand box.
Grandma Carol
Aunt Michelle (I didn't get a picture of Arianna - I was busy trying to entertain Lydia, keep Brooke happy, make sure they had stuff for yard work that I forgot to pull the camera out more). Lydia wasn't sure about sharing toys with Arianna. I guess I need to let Lydia interact with kids more.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Whitmer
It was nice having them here and the help in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment