Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brooke at Three Weeks

Brooke turned three weeks old on Monday, October, 10. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I wish that I could just sit down and cherish it more. I've been so busy with just having moved and trying to get things organized, running around playing with Lydia, yard work, visitors, and life in general. However, it has all been fun and kept us busy!The jacket is big on her, but it is cute. She looks so snuggly!Brooke is always pulling her binki out of her mouth. You can see her trying to grab it in the picture. She always pulls it out and then end up putting it in the weirdest places. It is so funny.
Don't you just love the hat hair. Her hair actually curls up like Lydia's did. I guess I'm not as good about doing it every day like I was with Lydia. Hopefully Brooke will forgive me when she is older.Brooke is such a good little baby. She is a little more fussy than Lydia was, but she is still really good. She hardly ever cries and she sleeps pretty good through the night. We love having her in our family. She is so fun and so cute. We love her so much!

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

I can't believe she is three weeks old. What a cute little thing.