Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brooke is One Month Old

I can't believe that one month ago I was still pregnant! The time has gone by so quickly. It is amazing how easily we have adapted to having two kids. Lydia loves Brooke and makes sure that she always knows where she is and that Brooke is happy. It is cute to watch Lydia with Brooke and I can't wait for when they are older and start playing together, but for now, I am going to cherish the little baby moments.Brooke has started smiling at us when we talk to her. It is so cute. She actually has a pretty big smile. I love it!Brooke is a very noisy baby. She grunts and makes noises while she is trying to fall asleep. We joke that she is noisier than Lydia is right now. Her hair seems to be growing quickly and also lightening up. It is a little coarser than Lydia's was so it doesn't stay as curly, but it still curls up just as tight as Lydia's did. She has started to sleep for five to six hours straight during the night which has been nice. Brooke is awake and pretty alert through out most of the day. She was a little sleepy when we took these pictures. We know that we are blessed to have Brooke in our lives. She is so cute and so much fun.Here is a picture of Lydia at one month. I think they look fairly different from each other. It is fun to see the comparisons.

2 comments:

LaNel loves Kaleb said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that it has already been a month. Cute cute family you guys have!

Tawny said...

How exciting! I didn't even know you had another one! She is so cute! I'm so jealous of the hair your babies have. Finn is 15 months and finally getting some hair! :)