11 years ago
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Brooke at Two Weeks
The first two weeks of Brooke's life really flew by. We have kept ourselves busy and slowly got the house somewhat organized and we have started figuring out our own little routines again. Here are some pictures of Brooke at two weeks old.


I really like the pictures of Brooke sleeping. I think she is quite the cute little sleeper.

Lydia is starting to want to be around Brooke more and more. She makes sure that Brooke is always with us. She tells me to carry her from room to room where ever we go. Lydia likes when I put Brooke in her swing because then she gets to push her.
It is definitely a lot of fun having two little girls. Hopefully they grow up to be best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment