Brooke had her newborn pictures taken on October 6, 2011. She was two and a half weeks old when they were taken. We had someone from our old ward in Eagle Mountain take them. It was really cold so Brooke wasn't the most cooperative with them so we only got a couple of really cute ones. It is fun having them though and seeing how much she has already grown and changed. They get big so quickly.



I love this one of her on the piano bench. It makes her look so little.

Her hair got messed up when I put her dress on her, but these pictures show how long it really is.


This is what her birth announcement looked like.

Brooke is such a good baby. We love having her in our family and we know that we are truly blessed to have her here.
1 comment:
Love the newborn pics! I also love the birth announcement. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment