Justin was able to go deer hunting with his dad and brother-in-law, Clayton, last weekend. They left Friday afternoon to go and get camp set up so they could get an early start on the hunt Saturday morning. Clayton took his camper so Justin was lucky enough to be able to get to sleep in that. They got rained on a lot of the time. Justin said that things were just wet and muddy. Also, they did not get a deer. Yay! I know Justin was sad about it, but I wasn't too disappointed when they came home empty handed. Justin said that they had a fun time regardless and enjoyed camping and being outside.
While Justin was gone, I stayed in Leeds with his mom and sister. On Friday his mom had to work so I went and visited my great grandma who is living in St. George.

Grandma Hull is living with Carol and Don (her daughter). We were able to visit with all of them. It was a lot of fun. I miss Grandma being closer and from our conversation, I could tell that she missed being closer too. Lydia was very pleasant while we were there and just rolled all over the place. She was making everyone laugh. Grandma kept saying that she was very busy. Grandma was looking good. For 94 years old she remembers and understands so much, and best of all, she still has her sense of humor. Carol and Don were talking about taking a trip to Hawaii and Grandma Hull told then that she wouldn't be able to go swimming because she has holes in the knees of her swimming suit.

On Saturday, I hung out with Justin's mom, grandma, and sisters- Stephanie and Michelle - and their friend Susan. We went to the Dixie college's tailgating party for the football game. After that we went to a What Women Want Expo and then to Michelle's house to watch a movie. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and talking. Justin's sister Michelle is pregnant right now so next time we see her hopefully she'll have had her baby!

This is Stephanie, Michelle, and Lydia hanging out at the What Women Want Expo.
No comments:
Post a Comment