Thursday, October 21, 2010

Outing to the Zoo

Two weekends ago Justin, Lydia, and I went to the zoo. I forgot to post it sooner so I figured I better catch up. It was the perfect day for the zoo. It was a little cooler outside and there weren't very many people there. We started by going to the Elephant Encounter. We hadn't watched it before. It was a lot of fun. The elephant trainers come out and have the elephant do tricks. They had them stand up, balance, bow, and some other tricks. It was really cool. At one point, the momma elephant sprayed water on people that were watching. I don't think that she was told to do it either because of the trainer's reaction.We had fun wandering around. Lydia loves to see animals and we could tell when she found where it was because she would get excited and start squealing.Justin kept trying to feed Lydia to the lions.A little monkey and her daddy!
We had a lot of fun watching the tigers. They were pretty active and one kept trying to pounce all of the other tigers. It was really funny to watch.We are such a cute family of animals!We took Lydia to the Discovery Land at the zoo. It was a lot of fun posing her for all of the pictures.We had a lot of fun at the zoo and were glad to be outside spending time together.

No comments: