Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gardner Village

Last week, Lydia and I went to Gardner Village with my mom, my sister, and my nephew. Each year around Halloween time they put witches up around the village. It is fun walking around and looking at them. This post is going to be mostly pictures.
She's pretty cute, if you ask me!
Nathan is holding Lydia's hand in the picture above. He is pretty funny with Lydia. He gets excited to see her. I am sure that once she starts walking he'll think she is even more fun.
Lydia picked up a piece of straw and started chewing on it so Nathan copied her and started chewing on a piece of straw too.Lydia likes to look around more than she likes to look at the camera. She is very curious about all of her surroundings.Nathan decided near the end of our outing that he didn't want to have anymore pictures taken of him.It was fun to get a chance to be outside and walk around for a while. Lydia loves going places and seeing new things so it makes it nice when we have an excuse to go somewhere.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Cute pictures I love them.

bobandhaley said...

How fun! I love Gardner Village. Did you eat at Achibalds? If you didn't you need to! And make sure you get the fried avacados for an appetizer (or your meal ;)