Justin's parents and his sister, Stacey, and her family came up for the weekend. Grandma Stirling always has lunch at Chuck a Rama on the Saturday of conference, so they came up for the lunch and to see Keera. We went to the zoo after lunch. It was a good day at the zoo, a little crowded, but good weather.
The girls love Trey! He is so patient with them.
Lydia wanted to sit on the chair on the carousel ride.
Keera and me strolling along.
The kids all measuring themselves up to the gorillas. It is pretty amazing that we were able to get this picture.
The infamous gorilla picture. Also amazing that we were able to capture this.
Ron holding Keera for the first time. I thought I had one of Carol too, but for some reason I don't.
It was a fun weekend and nice to have everyone come see Keera.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment