After having Keera we only stayed in the hospital for one night. I am always anxious to get out of there after having a baby. It's really not very restful there because the nurses are in and out of the room and day and all night long. I like being home. Brooke and Lydia came to the hospital to see Keera as soon as they were up and ready. They were fascinated by the nurse checking Keera's vitals.
Lydia loved holding Keera. She just sat there grinning the whole time she was holding her. It was absolutely priceless watching her with Keera.
Brooke was much more interested in Keera today than she was the first time she saw her. Brooke was still fascinated over the fact that Keera had hands and arms and that they moved. She just kept squealing, "baby, baby!" It was so cute!
I love how chubby Keera looks in this picture. Her hair goes into a little mowhawk and then the rest of it lays down against her head.
Justin got Keera dressed and ready to go home. He is the one that got Brooke and Lydia dressed before we took them home too.
We were so excited to get to leave.
I can't believe how little babies start off and Keera looks so tiny in the carseat. I always forget that they are so tiny. Lydia and Brooke seem so big to me now, especially Brooke.
Lydia couldn't wait for us to get home. My mom kept telling me that she asked all day long when "mommy and mommy's baby" were coming home. She was so excited. When we pulled into the garage both Lydia and Brooke climbed into the car to see Keera. The were all over her. It was pretty tough getting them out of the car so we could bring Keera inside. It was the cutest thing watching them as we took Keera out of her caseat. Brooke was so excited and kept saying, "Hello baby. Hello baby." Lydia just wanted to hold her. Justin even said that it was so cute that we needed to have more kids so they could all have the experience of getting a new sibling.
Lydia thought that the flash was bothering Keera so she covered her eyes while I took a picture. Such a thoughtful girl.
Brooke was once again amused by Keera's arms and hands. She loved her!
Daddy admiring his cute, little girl.
I think Keera makes some of the funniest faces. She is a squirmy little thing.
Keera all snuggle in her jammies and ready for bed.
I love Keera so much and I am so grateful that all three of my little girls are in my life. Three kids ages three and a half and younger is going to be a lot of work, but it is going to be great!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment