Monday, November 4, 2013

Keera the Cutie

Keera is so much fun to have around.  We are loving having her here.  She is in the outfit that Lydia came home from the hospital in.  It's hard to think Lydia used to be this small too.  She's so grown up now.
 
 
 Justin does such a great job giving baths.  He actually gives Brooke and Lydia their baths every night too.  He really is a great guy.  Keera likes the water running onto her head just like Brooke and Lydia did.  I love the look on her face in the picture.
 Keera in her cute jammies.  Her cheeks are so chubby. I love it.
 I think she looks so snuggly.  I just want to cuddle with her all day.
 I couldn't resist posting this picture of Keera yawning.  Who can resist a baby's yawn?
 Keera is four days old in these pictures.

No comments: