Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sisterly Love

I was taking some pictures of Keera and Brooke and Lydia wanted in on the fun too.
 I like when the girls start getting silly with each other.  They can be so fun and play so well together.
 Lydia still loves holding Keera.  She always tells me that she needs to hold her.  Lydia knows she is the big sister and she is such a good helper.
 
 
 I love these two little, firecrackers.  They really have so much energy and spunk.  It's so hard at times, but so much fun in the end.  I love the little moments like this.  They make it all worth it in the end.
 
 Lydia decided that she needed to read book a story.  It is cute listening to Lydia "read" the stories and she describes all the pictures to Brooke.
 Brooke is so good about playing alone and entertaining herself.  She loves books and will go get one and sit down and read through them all by herself.
 We couldn't forget our dear, sweet, patient Daisy in all our pictures.  She just curls up on the couch or sprawls out in her sun spot most days.  She is a good dog though and the girls love her.

No comments: