Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall is Here

I love fall!  I love that the weather is finally cooling off.  I love wearing jackets.  I love the leaves changing colors.  It is just a happy time of year.  I able to get some cute pictures of the girls by the wonderful pumpkins that we grew in our garden this year.  Lydia was posing great!  She is getting so big and growing up way too fast.  She has become such a good girl and I love being with her all day long.
 
 
  Lydia had me take picture after picture.  She kept changing poses.  I only posted a few of my favorite.
 
 Brooke wasn't really in the mood to pose for pictures.  She doesn't express emotions very often so getting a genuine smile from her is often difficult.  She's a cutie though and so much fun to have around.  We love being with Brooke Brooke too!
 
 
 Lydia wanted to take my picture by the pumpkins too.  She is pretty good!
Happy Fall!!

No comments: