I only missed one week of church after Keera was born. We had General Conference so that was nice to be able to watch that one of the weeks. I think Keera looks so cute in her dress.
She is a pretty baby. I love her mohawk.
Brooke likes holding Keera, but she doesn't ask to do it very often.
Brooke was pretty wound up so I kept taking pictures of her being her silly self.
Justin and Keera all ready for church.
Me and Keera ready to go.
Lydia and Keera. I love how happy Lydia looks when she is holding Keera.
Keera looks cute in this picture even though it's a weird shot of Lydia's nose.
Here's Keera relaxing after church. I didn't hold her through any of the meetings at church. She was pretty much passed from person to person the whole time. We live in an older ward where most people are empty nesters so they like having us here with little kids and brand new babies to hold.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment