When I went to pick Lydia up from preschool she walked out barking and looked like a dog! Lydia learned about the letter D at preschool and about Dalmatian dogs
because they had gone to the fire station the time before. Lydia loves going to preschool. It has been such a good thing for her.
Isn't she such a cute puppy dog? She was so excited about it.
Lydia didn't want me to wash the dog off of her face. I told her she had to be very careful while she took her nap and this is how she slept.
Isn't it cute? She must have been so worried about messing up the paint on her face. I love how she still has her yellow duck resting in her hands. She usually tickles her nose with the string on top of yellow duck's head.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment