Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Pictures

We always take pictures by the Christmas tree on the Sunday before church.  It's a fun tradition and has been fun to see the girls grow and change.  I know I have posted a lot of pictures of the girls by the tree, but I think it is so cute watching them try to pose together.  It's those moments in life that make it all worth it!
 
 
 Lydia's smile was just too cute to not post!
 Our cute little family.
 These are a couple of our attempts at cousin pictures.
 Then we decided to have some fun and get all the cousins with the grandparents.  This is the best picture ever.  Lydia is giving Brooke a big hug and Brooke is just standing there very content like considering she is getting strangled; Nathan and Ashley are crying; Xander is doing his own little thing; my dad is saying something to someone; and my mom is smiling like life is wonderful!
 
All in all, Christmas pictures by the tree was a good experience.

No comments: