Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Dresses

I love having the girls in matching dresses at Christmas time.  I think it is so fun and I think that they look so cute!  They are getting really good at posing in front of the Christmas tree.
 
 
 Lydia is getting so big and grown up.  She is definitely not a little baby anymore.  The time has gone by too quickly.
 
 She didn't want to wear this dress.  I had to practically hold her down and force it on her.  She definitely likes pants and t-shirts better.  She looks so beautiful though.
 
 Brooke is getting so big and so independent.  She talks all the time.  She says mom, dad, Daisy, cheese, hello, hi, bye bye, night night, grandpa, and she will also repeat a lot of the words that we say.
 
 She didn't want to give us her great big cheesy grin today.  She was teething and not feeling very well because of it.
 
I really do have the greatest girls ever!!!

No comments: