Thursday, December 20, 2012

Signing the Cast

We started signing Lydia's cast on the Sunday before she got it off.  She thought it was so much fun!  She knows that her name starts with an L and she liked that we wrote her name on her cast.
 She had a lot of fun coloring on it once she knew that she could.
 
 Justin was able to sign his name.  She knows that D is for Dad she she could show you where he signed.
 
 Lydia knows M is for Mom she knew where I signed.  She also picked out what color she wanted us to write our names with.
 Brooke thought it was fun signing her name.  I helped her write her name.  B is for Brooke.  I love when Lydia sees the letters and points them out.  She does it as we are driving down the road or whenever she sees a letter she knows.
 Brooke then was able to color on the cast too.  Both the girls thought that was pretty fun!
Lydia loves her blue cast.  She is definitely very proud of it and has adapted so easily to having it on!

No comments: