I decided to take some last pictures before Lydia had her blue cast taken off. She was so excited to go to the doctor. She loves going to the doctor. She gets very excited every time she sees the doctor's office (which is in the hospital) and she asks if we are going there.
Lydia loves this blue cast!! She knows that she is unique because she has it. I am so lucky that she didn't just hate it the whole time she had it on. What a cute little girl! We didn't get any pictures at the doctor of them taking the cast off. She was so good the whole time they were cutting it off. She just held her arm out and didn't move. I had been telling her that the doctor was going to take it off because I was worried she would be upset about it and still want the cast on. She was great though. The day she got the cast off her arm was really sore and she kept her fingers in a fist. She would barely even move her arm. I felt so bad for her. The doctor said it would be really sore for a week or two. The next morning she came into our room extremely happy. She was wiggling her her fingers and moving her fist all around. She said, "Look mom. Me hand all better. Doctor make me all better!" She was so excited to have the use of her hand back. It was such a cute thing. It made me sad thinking that she must have thought she might never get to use her hand again! But now is "All Better!" and she loves it!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment