We decided to put our tree up a little early this year because we were
looking for something fun to do with Lydia and her broken arm. She was
very excited and loved helping. Brooke also thought it was a lot of
fun. Both girls decorated the bottom layer of the tree. They thought the tree looked better with all of the ornaments clumped together.
Lydia thought it was fun putting the star on the top of the tree.
Brooke loved helping with the ornaments. Luckily we have plastic ornaments so I didn't have to worry about the girls breaking them.
Justin and I got in on all of the fun too!
Sisterly love!
Brooke thought it was fun to climb under the tree. I guess that is a pretty good gift! I'd take her any day!
Lydia wanted to lay under the tree after Brooke did. They are so funny and have to do everything the same. It makes it fun!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment