I took the girls to see the elves at Gardner Village. It was perfect weather for an outing. We had fun trying to find all of the elves. Lydia would get so excited when she saw one and run to it and then she would ask if she could go find more elves.
They were both having fun looking at everything.
Lydia has been pretty good posing for pictures with Brooke lately. They are so cute together.
Brooke kept smiling and saying "cheeeese" every time I pulled the camera out. It was so cute.
Lydia was running all over the place. It was a perfect day because there weren't very many people there so it gave us a little more freedom in letting her roam.
The girls found a little stage area that they insisted on going up and dancing. Lydia kept singing "Jingy bells" and Brooke would dance.
Lydia insisted on posing by this sign. She kept saying something about "Woody and Buzz" but I don't have any idea what she thought the sign was.
We had so much fun at Gardner Village. The elves were fun for all of us!
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment